It is very important to update your attorney and the Bankruptcy Court of any changes to your mailing address. This information is not only useful for notices, but also to make sure that any checks payable to you are sent to the correct address.

If your mailing address has changed, please send the Notice of Change of Address for Debtor(s) Form to the Bankruptcy Clerk’s Office at 226 West Second Street, Flint, MI 48502 detailing your name(s), case number, old address and your new mailing address. Your attorney and the Chapter 13 Trustee’s office will be automatically notified electronically from the U.S. Bankruptcy Court when your address has been changed in their system.